Mid-weight roles and responsibilities
- developing advertising concepts, visuals and mock-ups on main graphic design software (Illustrator / Photoshop / InDesign)
- multimedia work
- work on signage, branding and any other work related to the field of graphic design, advertising and multimedia
- completing all work within stipulated deadlines
- overseeing studio work production to ensure that all work is thoroughly reviewed before sent to client
- liaising with assigned clients if and when required
- daily support in maintaining key client accounts
- ensuring all text is thoroughly proof read and correct before jobs are sent for client review
- weekly back-up administration, updating of software systems and ensuring studio server functionality as guided and instructed
Heavy-weight roles and responsibilities
Basically all the above plus..
- overseeing artworked studio jobs before going to print
- producing basic audio visual and animation productions
- helping out with job distribution
- requesting quotes from printers/suppliers when required
Most importantly you must have a can do attitude and be adaptable to whatever any project thrown at you.
Agency experience is considered an asset.
Apply below or send us an email with your CV and portfolio to [email protected]
If you’re interested in opportunities at Redorange, we’d love to hear from you.